Cynical Meat Sack

New Car Smell, Old Car Exhaust.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Whitey McBurger

Today I had a lesson in racism.

Lesson may be the wrong word...display is probably better. Let me explain.

I just recently moved from one office to another within our facility. Now, I'm sitting in a cube next to a guy I've know for a couple years. He's a mid-twenty something, goofy white guy. Goofy in the sense that his flavor of humor is more shock than funny.

Anyway, we ended up going to lunch today with another guy. There is a burger joint called Culvers nearby, they have really great hamburgers cooked in butter. Oh, the sweet heart clogging flavor!

As soon as we walk in, this friend says in a normal speaking voice:

"Sure is dark in here. Didn't expect that."

The first thing I do is look up at the lights. Then I get it. At first, I can't believe that this dumbass just announced to a restaurant full of black people that he's a racist dickhead. So, what do I do? I try to salvage the coversation and steer it back from the brink of the Nazi party.

I say: "They need to check the lights."

Lame...dear God that was lame.

So that's how the rest of the lunch went as well. He'd sit there and make racial slurs while I tried to find a way to melt into the vinyl seat.

I don't think I'll be going to lunch with Johnny Whitehood again.

In a completely unrelated topic:

Why did they make another Basic Instinct movie? This sequel is about 12 years too late. This plays right into my theory that Hollywood has run out of ideas.

9 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Becky said...

You tried to salvage it, that's all you can do. That and not go to lunch with mr. kluxer again.

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. so was he trying to get your ass kicked or what? geesh...never mind what might get put into the food you guys ordered.

send him back home to his klan....maybe over here in good ol chillicothe. that's a big place for his kind.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

At least it's good that an idiot like that advertises his stupidity.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger crallspace said...

Basic Instinct 2--- I saw the preview and I am so detatched from all that Hollywood hubbub that your mention is really the first thing to wake me--- yes indeed... 12 years too late and lame!

Johnny W. sounds like any typical dipshit who needs a good talkin to. I think that once white dudes realize how dumb white people are, only then can they empathize.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

I'm guessing that you'll try and avoid outings with Doofus in the future.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Glad no one in the restaurant was armed and you are still with us.

Basic Instinct 2:The Sag. It'll be great for all those who want to see grandma naked.

If you want a real guage of how Hollywood is sliping just check the $5 video bin. You'll find yourself saying "I don't remember seeing anything about this one" over and over again.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sure is dark in here". Okay, now gonna go laugh my ass off.... great stuff!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Sugarfoot said...

redneck bigots piss me off. Fuck em

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home