Cynical Meat Sack

New Car Smell, Old Car Exhaust.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Next you’ll tell me that Richard Hatch is Gay.

Kate Moss admits that she uses cocaine. Oooh, big surprise. Lose the make-up and the $100,000 dress, throw on some torn stockings and she’ll look like most crack whores. Scrawny and in need of a fix.

Here’s the kicker: her employer, the Hennes & Mauritz clothing chain, “disapproves” of this type of behavior, so Moss said she was sorry and that she wouldn’t do it again. Well, sort of. She claims that she’ll abide by the company’s policy to be “healthy, wholesome and sound”.

She better start eating some Double Quarter Pounders™.

Yeah, I made that same promise to my Mom when she found me smoking weed in the garage. (Sitting in a lawn chair, sucking smoke from a bong made from a two liter, aluminum foil, and a ¼ inch socket…yeah, not a good image.) That didn’t stop me from eating brownies.

I give her two months and she’ll be back to snort’n lines off of Billy Zane’s cock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home