Cynical Meat Sack

New Car Smell, Old Car Exhaust.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Bag of Ass and Called out.

The company I work for usually receives several metric tons of food gifts from vendors around the Christmas/New Year holiday week. These are promptly distributed amongst the mensch of the front office. I tend to invade this area and harvest as many spoils as I can.

While on my many expeditions for oranges and unidentifiable chocolates I came across a bag of chips...well I assumed that they were chips:















My first thought was..."These chips must taste like ass." Not just any ass, though, we're talking vegetarian ass. I've hung out with herbivores before, and they've got some of the worst gas than the heartiest of meat eaters.

So, as you can imagine, I passed on trying the "Gourmet" puffs of vegan ass with "Spinach and Kale".

Next, apparently Leesa has called me out on her blog. She practically begged me to do this, so blame her for the vulgarity that will soon grace your monitor...or, God willing, your conference room projector.

Without further ado...here's a picture of my 6" pen is, erect:









"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

15 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Madeye said...

I hate vegetarians. I ate a veggie burger once, and it turned out worse than vietnam. Also, your pen is only 6"? mine is a good 7.5". Hah.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Deb said...

You know, I have this friend who's an active girl--only eats veggies.....but whooooooo weeeeeee-----that girl is potent! Every time we got out of work, she had to stop in the bathroom. I thought, "Oh she's just primping herself before we head out to happy hour." Oh no. When I walked into the bathroom, to my horror, I was engulfed with the aroma of baked ass.

Not good. I'm trying to get her to eat a steak. She's like, "Do you want to be the first person to feed me steak????" (making feel all guilty)

And about the penis thingie...ummm.......it's not the size that matters...but what do I know? I'm just a dyke. *sigh*

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger MZPEACH said...

Omgosh. I just ran over here from your comment on Leesa's blog..lol. HILLARIOUS!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger KyuBall said...

Madeye - Heyheyhey, that's 6 and 1/8th inch, thankyou very much. That extra 1/8th is the difference between and Oooh and an Ahhh.

Deb - I just thought of something. Do Lesbians get finger envy? I'll have to ask my in-laws.

Georgia - Thanks for stopping by. I love a good set up to a punchline.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger da buttah said...

that pen is HOT!

seriously. rock on :)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

kyuball: very funny. But your pen is 6-1/4 inches, and sometimes that extra quarter of an inch is the difference between "very good" and "ecstasy".

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyu,
Definitely the most fun I have had in some time on your blog, awesome post.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Nice Pen!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger kathi said...

I'm glad you took this route, I'd been disappointed otherwise. Funny guy.

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes a pen is just a pen. Try "Pirate's Booty" instead of the hippie crap, it isn't too bad -no vitamins or redeeming qualities of any kind - It's like popcorn, only different.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Chickie said...

I must confess. Your profile pic with the terrorist hamster has been stolen and I'm using it for my Windows icon. Whew. I feel better not that that's of my chest.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Chickie said...

Off my chest.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! i am 100% against vegitarian-ism. that is crazy stuff...who would ever eat that crap. although i might on a dare if i were drunk.

nice pee pee picture!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger KyuBall said...

If I'm being completely honest, I stole this picture too. It came from an email titled, "Terrorist Found."

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger crallspace said...

I've seen Veggie Bootie. Meat eaters and vegetarians are gasssy and smelly alike.

Soy and tofurkey gives me the worst gas imaginable. I still eat it though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home