Cynical Meat Sack

New Car Smell, Old Car Exhaust.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Breakout the Turkey Basters

An Indiana Legislator, republican state Senator Patricia Miller, tried to suggest a law that would deny couples that aren’t married from producing kids with help from medical procedures.

That’s what living in the Bible belt will get you.

This was really a thinly veiled attempt by an ultra-conservative to keep gay and lesbian couples from having children and essentially regulate pregnancy. I’m still undecided on the gay parents thing as a whole, but I’ve got two in-laws who are lesbians and they’d make great parents. I’d be willing to make a donation to their family unit too…the old fashioned way…wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

What this Senator should’ve been concentrating on is not the people who want children…but the people who don’t care if they have children. I’m not referring to the Prom Queen who’s looking for an abortion. I’m talking about the single mom’s on welfare who can’t keep their legs closed. Those people fucking make me sick. You can’t afford to keep a dog healthy, but you’re going to raise 7 kids.

And don’t give me that sob story that they’re only on government handouts because the father won’t pay child support. You fucked a turd, now you’re living in shit. He wasn't a deadbeat when you were reginding his cam shaft in the bathroom of the Waffle N Steak.

“They don’t know any better, Kyu. They aren’t educated enough.”

Bullshit. Common sense should kick in after the second child:

Oh…if I keeping getting naked at the crack house, I might get knocked up again. Maybe I should keep my legs closed this time and just suck cock instead.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think that if you’re living off the rest of America, then you should have limits to what you are allowed to do:

If you’re on welfare and you don’t find a job in six months, you can’t have more than two kids. If you do, then the third kid gets foster care. You have another one after the third, and the State cuts your tubes.

Oh…before you estrogen farms get your panties in a knot. I’ve got regulations for the Johnny Appleseeds of the world too:

If you put your cock into a woman on welfare and she has a kid by you and you don’t have a job or can’t pay child support, they you get your man sack snipped.

I shouldn’t have to pay for you to have kids. I have a hard enough time supporting my own. If you’re going to live off me, then I should have some say in what you do.

Living off me makes you a dependent. I wonder if there’s a section for that on Turbo Tax®.

DEPENDANTS: 4,000,000

Ah hell. Getting 4,000,000 social security numbers and typing in those names would be a bitch. Maybe I could hire out a firm in India to do it.

Anyway…Patty dropped the issue because the Democrats had a field day with the George Orwell analogies and most of the state thought she was Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs. However, she didn’t leave out the possibility that she'd bring it up again in January when the state general assembly reconvenes.

I’m so proud to be a Hoosier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home